I'm a Full Stack Data Scientist from London and work in the financial sector. My love for data began in 2016 and I feel so privileged to be part of this community. I love contributing to open source projects in my spare time and also experimenting with new techniques and tools. On this website you will find a few practical blogs/tutorials I have written for a range of topics including Machine Learning (ML) Techniques for a range of use cases, Cloud services, Python and other tooling/packages which I have found handy in the ML software development lifecycle.
Prior to this a.k.a in my previous life, I was working in the healthcare sector as a physicist, carrying out quality control, image/data analysis and research associated with radiation and imaging technology.
Outside of work, I like gaming on my PS5 and comp - some of my favourites being CyberPunk, SniperElite5, Zombie Army 4 and Watch Dogs:Legion.
- Senior Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer, Lloyds Banking Group, 2018 - present
- Data Scientist, Manta Ray Media, 2017-2018
- Research Scientist, NPL, 2015
- Medical Physicist, NHS, 2010-2015
- Databricks Certified Associate Spark Developer , 2022
- AWS Certified Machine Learning , 2021
- TensorFlow Developer , 2021
I am currently prepping for the AWS Developer Associate, Neo4j Data Science and GCP MLE certifications and hoping to achieve these by the end of 2022.
Machine Learning and Big Data - Python, Tensorflow, Jupyter, Spark(pyspark)
Cloud - AWS (mainly serverless, ETL and ML services)
Database and ETL - SQL(SQLServer, PostgreSQL), SSIS
DevOps - Docker, Airflow, Bash, Jenkins, Git, GitHub Actions, CircleCI
I have made several successful pull requests to the following renowned open source python projects.
AWS Community Builders Program
I have been selected to take part in the very competitive global year long AWS Community Builders Program in 2022.
I like attending the following conferences when I get the chance.
- Pydata UK and Global
- PyCon UK
- AWS Innovate (AI/ML Edition)
- AWS Summit London
- Databricks Data and AI Summit
- Data Science Festival
- MSc Data Science, City University London 2016-2018
- MSc Biomedical Engineering with Medical Physics, Imperial College London 2008-2009
- BSc Natural Sciences, UCL 2005-2008