Measuring wellbeing of a population is important to understand what factors affect individuals in their daily lives. Poor wellbeing can lead to a number of mental health problems, which can result ...
Ryan's Data Analytics Blogs
Use of Visual Analytics to Study the Impact of Socio-Economic Factors on Wellbeing in Citizens across London Wards in 2011
A Comparison of Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines Algorithm Performance in Human Resource Analytics
Employee turnover is not only a cumbersome process but also a financial burden. Employers can benefit from knowledge of an employee’s likelihood of changing the company. Often, decisions for leavin...
- Using Advanced Regression Techniques to Predict House Prices
- Setting up AWS Code Pipeline to automate deployment of tweets streaming application
- A Comparison of Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines Algorithm Performance in Human Resource Analytics
- Application of Natural Language Processing and Visualisation for Tracking Twitter Discussion Around Global Snakebite Disease
- SQL Unit Testing with tSQLt